- New Products
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- All About Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
We are the largest commercial decorator in Arizona and decorator for the majority of cities in Arizona and 320 other commercial properties each year. This requires a lot of man power, know how, and planning. But it all begins with getting the right clients and setting some rules with them right of the bat. This insures we have a great outcome when the season quickly flies by come October & November.
Here are the rules we follow when working with our customers and you should too!
At our sister company Christmas Light Decorators, we install well over 1.5 million Christmas lights per year! At such a large scale, we have to be experts in troubleshooting and repairing lights that go out. Our customers rely on those lights to drive business and create holiday cheer at their various establishments.
Today I would like to walk you through the steps we take when troubleshooting lights that have stopped working.