- New Products
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- All About Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
Posted by Doug Topham on 3/31/2016
Posted by Aaron Farrelly on 3/30/2016
Posted by Aaron Farrelly on 3/22/2016
No two jobs are the same in the holiday decorating world. Creating a holiday display with lighting and decor is an art. Certain clients like a heavy application of lighting, others are looking for a more simple, yet elegant look. Let us walk you through some of the things you need to consider when factoring the cost of Christmas light installations.
Posted by Doug Topham on 3/16/2016
One of the biggest problems people have is how to actually attach lights to a building or roof line. We can all envision how we would like the lights to look, we just cannot get the lights to physically stay where we want them without hammering a hole in the building.
There are some easy ways and some hard ways to hang lights without nails or screws. Let us give you our recommendations.