Working with rope light may seem like an overwhelming project but with just a few simple tools and a little know how you can easily and beautifully install rope lighting at your home or business. Rope lighting is a very versatile product that our customers love. You can use rope lights as an inexpensive under cabinet light, put it up on plant shelves overhead, in your crown molding, make signs with it or outline walkways for a nice consistent look. Whatever your purpose is in using rope light here are some tips to make cutting and connecting plugs easier for you the consumer.
- New Products
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- All About Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
Posted by on 12/15/2015 to Working With Rope Lighting
Posted by Staff on 12/1/2015 to Decorating Your Home
A great focal point for your home during the Christmas season is your fireplace mantel. It can represent warmth, family, love and peace. It is probably the center piece of where all of the family festivities and traditions happen. There are so many things you can do to decorate your mantel. You can keep it simple or let your creativity run wild.
Posted by Megan Good on 12/1/2015 to Installing Christmas Lighting
Frustrated with trying to install your Christmas lights? Maybe you need a lesson from the pro's to get a look that will be top notch and look like you hired a professional. Get tips on what Christmas light clips work best for which roof and how to install Christmas lights using Shingle Tab Christmas light clips.