Wrapping a tree with Christmas lights need not be difficult. Get our expert advice on how we wrap trees with Christmas lights in our own business.
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- New Products
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- All About Christmas Lights
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Troubleshoot Christmas Lights That Aren't Working
At our sister company Christmas Light Decorators, we install well over 1.5 million Christmas lights per year! At such a large scale, we have to be experts in troubleshooting and repairing lights that go out. Our customers rely on those lights to drive business and create holiday cheer at their various establishments.
Today I would like to walk you through the steps we take when troubleshooting lights that have stopped working.
Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
We are the largest commercial decorator in Arizona and decorator for the majority of cities in Arizona and 320 other commercial properties each year. This requires a lot of man power, know how, and planning. But it all begins with getting the right clients and setting some rules with them right of the bat. This insures we have a great outcome when the season quickly flies by come October & November.
Here are the rules we follow when working with our customers and you should too!
Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 1
There are some easy ways and some hard ways to hang lights without nails or screws. Let us give you our recommendations.
Get the most out of your backyard this summer and year round using Christmas lights with this helpful how-to.
If you are having an outdoor wedding, it is not just a good idea or an extra, it is really a requirement to a good reception to think about and include a fantastic lighting plan. Lighting is one of the areas of your wedding that if done right, it will pull everything together and you will have a fabulous event. But if neglected or done poorly everyone will notice. So don't skimp on your lighting budget, plan ahead and plan well to have a superbly lit wedding.