SAVE MONEY IN ENERGY AND BULB LIFE! What is special about the LED Wide Angle Mini Lights? The bulb is designed so that the concave tip of the bulbs acts as an "inverse funnel" so that light is spread out at an extra-wide angle, resulting in a larger lighted area.
- 50 Warm/Soft WHITE bulbs/strand on WHITE wire
- 25' lighted length
- 6" Spacing between bulbs
- Uses 90% less electricity
- Uses 4.4 watts/strand compared to 25 watts/strand for traditional strings.
- Plug 30 light strands end-to-end for a longer length
- Commercial Grade
- Indoor/Outdoor UL listed.
- LED Lamp Life Estimated at 50,000 to 100,000 hours compared to 3,000 for traditional light strings.
- 5mm wide angle lens
Want to make your home or business stand out even more without increasing your electric bill! Our reflective LED mini lights use 90% less electricity than the average mini lights at just 4.4 watts per strand. Bulbs are even brighter than the average mini light. Each set consists of fifty 5mm wide angle lens bulbs spaced 6" apart on WHITE wire for a total of 25 feet of lighted length.
Rust issues are one of the best reasons for non-replaceable LED lights. Our non-replaceable LED bulbs are completely water tight so no moisture can enter the area of connection. Since the leads of replaceable LED lights and the copper wire of the cord are different materials, they are susceptible to rust. If any moisture is introduced into the environment of the bulb, either in the form of condensation or actual water, it begins to rust. The rusting process is very fast. In these cases, the bulb will rust and literally fall out of the socket within a few months.