Wrapping a tree with Christmas lights need not be difficult. Get our expert advice on how we wrap trees with Christmas lights in our own business.
- New Products
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- All About Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
Posted by Doug Topham on 9/6/2017 to Installing Christmas Lighting
Posted by on 4/19/2016 to All About Christmas Lights
LED lights are everywhere, from Christmas lights to your standard household bulbs. Manufactures and power companies across the country are hailing their qualities making you think they are the only options out there when it comes to lighting anything. But what our customers always want to know is should they switch to LED Christmas lights, what will be their cost savings and how long will their LED Christmas lights last?
Posted by on 2/5/2016 to Decorating Your Home
Get the most out of your backyard this summer and year round using Christmas lights with this helpful how-to.
Posted by on 1/28/2016 to Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
Using Christmas lights in wet or humid weather can be a frustrating task but with a few tips and tricks we can help you make the most of your Christmas light displays or ambient lighting even in wet weather.
Posted by Megan Good on 12/1/2015 to Installing Christmas Lighting
Frustrated with trying to install your Christmas lights? Maybe you need a lesson from the pro's to get a look that will be top notch and look like you hired a professional. Get tips on what Christmas light clips work best for which roof and how to install Christmas lights using Shingle Tab Christmas light clips.
Posted by on 11/16/2015 to Installing Christmas Lighting
When you are working with Christmas lights it always comes in handy to know what lights you can use to create shorter or longer lengths as wells as how and where you can cut and install new male and female plugs. The experts at Christmas Light Decorators have given us another segment of Advice From The Pro's.
Posted by on 11/2/2015 to Decorating Your Home
Want to make your outdoor trees stand out from your neighbors this year? Learn to wrap Christmas trees like a pro with tips and advice from our master installers over at the Christmas Light Decorators in Mesa, Arizona.
Posted by on 11/1/2015 to Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
If you don't want to end up like the Griswold's you need to take the time to calculate your power available as well as how much power your lights will require. Don't take this step in your Christmas lighting plan lightly, make sure your safety comes first in all you do with Christmas lighting.