Whether you are decorating a wreath for your home or business here is our handy guide for how to decorate and make it look professional, be easy to decorate, AND undecorate down the road when styles change and you want a new look. Tip - We don't use hot glue!
- New Products
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- All About Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
Posted by on 4/22/2016 to New Products
Posted by Aaron Farrelly on 4/20/2016 to Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
“What do I look for in a tree, especially when looking online where I can’t physically see it?” As more shoppers turn to the internet to purchase, this question has become an important one to ask. My goal today is to give you some helpful hints on how to choose a Christmas tree—because there are so many different options.
Posted by on 4/19/2016 to All About Christmas Lights
LED lights are everywhere, from Christmas lights to your standard household bulbs. Manufactures and power companies across the country are hailing their qualities making you think they are the only options out there when it comes to lighting anything. But what our customers always want to know is should they switch to LED Christmas lights, what will be their cost savings and how long will their LED Christmas lights last?
Posted by on 2/5/2016 to Decorating Your Home
Get the most out of your backyard this summer and year round using Christmas lights with this helpful how-to.
Posted by Staff on 12/1/2015 to Decorating Your Home
A great focal point for your home during the Christmas season is your fireplace mantel. It can represent warmth, family, love and peace. It is probably the center piece of where all of the family festivities and traditions happen. There are so many things you can do to decorate your mantel. You can keep it simple or let your creativity run wild.
Posted by on 11/2/2015 to Decorating Your Home
Want to make your outdoor trees stand out from your neighbors this year? Learn to wrap Christmas trees like a pro with tips and advice from our master installers over at the Christmas Light Decorators in Mesa, Arizona.
Posted by on 11/1/2015 to Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
If you don't want to end up like the Griswold's you need to take the time to calculate your power available as well as how much power your lights will require. Don't take this step in your Christmas lighting plan lightly, make sure your safety comes first in all you do with Christmas lighting.