Whether you are decorating a wreath for your home or business here is our handy guide for how to decorate and make it look professional, be easy to decorate, AND undecorate down the road when styles change and you want a new look. Tip - We don't use hot glue!
- New Products
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- All About Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
Posted by Luke Del Bianco on 4/29/2016 to Christmas Decoration Ideas
So often the workplace can become mundane and utilitarian rather than warm and inviting and it’s always fun to see our customer’s faces as they walk into their lobbies after we’ve installed and see their whole countenances light up! It’s so nice to see a change in atmosphere throughout the year and improves the company moral as well. We think that this is one area you don’t want to forget when you think about decorating for the holidays.
Posted by on 2/10/2016 to Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
Looking for a way to brand your business or city? Consider adding seasonal banners to your marketing strategy. Digital Banners are eye catching, affordable, and durable with year to year use.