- New Products
- Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
- All About Christmas Lights
- Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- Starting A Christmas Light Business
- Decorating Your Home
- Installing Christmas Lighting
- Christmas Wreath Ideas
- Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Commercial Christmas Decoration Ideas
- Wedding Lighting Ideas
- Outdoor Party Lighting
- Event Lighting
- 4th of July Decorating
- Working With Rope Lighting
- How To Wrap a Tree With Christmas Lights
- What Size Are My Christmas Lights?
- How Much Does It Cost To Run Christmas Lights?
- How To Decorate Commercial Wreaths
- Corporate Christmas Decorations - Make Sure You Have Them!
- What is the cost of switching to LED Christmas lights?
- How To Choose An Artificial Christmas Tree
- Should I switch to LED Christmas Lights? How long will LED Christmas lights last?
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - Don’t Compete on Price - Part 3
- Starting A Christmas Light Installation Business - What You Need To Know Before Getting Started - Part 2
Posted by on 8/2/2017 to All About Christmas Lights
Posted by on 4/22/2016 to New Products
Posted by on 4/19/2016 to All About Christmas Lights
LED lights are everywhere, from Christmas lights to your standard household bulbs. Manufactures and power companies across the country are hailing their qualities making you think they are the only options out there when it comes to lighting anything. But what our customers always want to know is should they switch to LED Christmas lights, what will be their cost savings and how long will their LED Christmas lights last?
Posted by on 1/28/2016 to Troubleshooting Your Christmas Lights
Using Christmas lights in wet or humid weather can be a frustrating task but with a few tips and tricks we can help you make the most of your Christmas light displays or ambient lighting even in wet weather.